YOU CANNOT FORCE A WILLING EMPLOYEE ON AN UNWILLING EMPLOYER - ITSEKIRI YOUTH LEADERS FUME
After a thorough review of all the latest happenings in Warri kingdom, vis-a-vis the renewed trend of sacrilege and anagonism against the prestigious throne of Warri Kingdom by some unscrupulous elements, the Leadership of Itsekiri National Youth Council (INYC) led by Comrade Weyinmi Isaac Agbateyiniro in a well attended meeting held on Saturday October 16, 2021 with all Youth Presidents of all Itsekiri's indegenous communities from both Delta and Edo States as well as Media influencers, the following resolutions were reached and agreed to be issued out to the public after a motion was moved by Comrade Henry Olley, Youth President of Gbokoda Community and Seconded by Comrade Abraham Oporu, Youth President of Orere Uluba Community in Warri South Local Government Area in this regard.
1. it is uncustomary, untraditional, uncultural and unafrican for any Itsekiri no matter how highly placed to be seen or heard discrediting the throne by whatever means. Accordingly, it was resolved that all the youth Executives of all Itsekiri Communities should immediately put machineries in place to resist a repetition of such and where such had existed, redress them.
2. That since you cannot force a willing employee on an unwilling employer, the proclamation of Ogiame Atuwatse III on the 5th of October, 2021 wherein the now former Ologbotsere of Warri kingdom was derobed, remains sacrosanct. The Olu of Warri by all Itsekiri customary and traditional requirements reserves the exclusive possessive rights of all chieftaincy titles in Warri kingdom. Accordingly, it is his exclusive perogative to give, take, suspend, reinstate derobes, affirm and re-affirm. No one contend same with him.
Afomasin!!! Ogbowuru!!! Ekun!!! We forthwith call on all Itsekiri sons and daughters, old and young, far and near to treat the proclamation with all the seriousness it deserves.
3. All Itsekiri Communities and various Organs of Itsekiri National Youth Council have been accordingly directed to put relevant machineries in place to uphold same and invoke conconmitant disciplinary measures on any erring sons and daughters of Warri kingdom.
4. That this August meeting view with consternation the deployment of various social media tools by some unscrupulous sons and daughters of Warri kingdom to undermine the corporate prestige of the throne and accordingly, request forthwith that all parents and guidians should call their wards to order as it will no longer be fashionable in the days ahead to feign ignorance of these actions and inactions of our wards only to jump in later and ask for forgiveness.
5. The meeting also resolved that any further disrespect to the throne shall be considered as an affront against the entire Itsekiri people and shall be meted with the stiffest resistance.
Popular posts from this blog
Your presence will give boost to our Charitable Works- Ugbajo Itsekiri UK tells Olu of Warri From L-R: Engr. Paul Ogbemi Efejuku, Oladeji Iwalehin-Ikuesan, Chief Oma Eyewuoma, Ologbotsere of Warri kingdom, the Olu of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III, Chief Johnson Atseruleghe, Mr. Mejebi Eyewuoma & his wife, Barr. Mrs. Ama Eyewuoma Ugbajo Itsekiri Uk, a proactive Itsekiri charitable group based in the United Kingdom has declared that the presence of the Olu of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III and his beautiful Olori to their forthcoming 10th Annual Gala and Charitable Night event will boost and promote their charitable works. They made the passionate appeal during a courtesy visit to the revered Monarch at his Palace (Aghofen) Saturday May 27, 2023.. The Gala Night with the theme “The role of Diaspora Community in strategic health and education development in the rural communities” is scheduled for July 2 9, 2023 at R ent Civic Center, Wembley, London. In his eloquent speec
Itsekiri Renaissance Development Association Lays Foundation Stone of ITC Resource Centre In Big Warri, Receives Warri Voice Newspaper Award of Excellence
Itsekiri Renaissance Development Association Lays Foundation Stone of ITC Resource Centre In Big Warri, Receives Warri Voice Newspaper Award of Excellence Chief Rowland Oritsejafor & Chief Clement Maleghemi in a group photograph with members of IRG A popular Itsekiri Group under the aegis of Itsekiri Renaissance Development Association has laid the Foundation Stone of their Information Technology Center (ITC). The ceremony which took place on Saturday June 17, 2023 at Ode-Itsekiri (Big Warri) was attended by Chief Dr. Rowland Oritsejafor, Former Minister of State for Defence and Chief Clement Maleghemi who represented His Majesty, Ogiame Atuwatse III (CFR), the Olu of Warri as well as members of the Itsekiri Renaissance Group. Pharmacist Eyituoyo Akperi receiving the Award from the Publisher of Warri Voice Newspaper, Mr. Femi Odonmeta Speaking at the ceremony, Chief Dr. Rowland Oritsejafor who laid the Foundation Stone of the ITC Centre thanked the IRG for their bold initiati
Group Slams Egbema kingdom over false statement against Dr. Uduaghan, Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori, Projects better days for Delta Youths in Oborevwori's Administration
Group Slams Egbema kingdom over false statement against Dr. Uduaghan, Hon. Sheriff Oborevwor i , Projects better days for Delta Youths in Oborevwori's Administration Chairman of “ One Delta One Voice Pan Group ” Comrade Aimuamwenosa Temisanren Owie, popularly called Comrade Nosa In a Press briefing held on Sunday May 7, in Warri, Group under the auspices of “ One Delta One Voice Pan Group ” has called on all Deltans to shun the lies and defamatory statements by a faction of ijaws from Egbema kingdom against the detribalized Ex-Governor of Delta State, Dr. Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan and the incoming Governor of Delta State, Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori in a publication recently, stating that Sheriff Oborevwori's administration is people oriented and will favour Delta youths tremendously as lots of projects for the youths are already lined up awaiting May 29 inaugural ceremony. Addressing newsmen, Chairman of “ One Delta One Voice Pan Group ” Comrade Aimuamwenosa